Friday, July 1, 2011

Day four..multi vitamin

 My weigh in today 185 or 186 I honestly can't tell!  I may need to invest in a digital scale, but then there would be no room for error! Hmm maybe I will stick to my old school scale for now.  For my small change I have picked taking a multi vitamin daily.  Everytime I say multi vitamin I think of the movie The fifth Element. There is a part where she says "multi pass" and I love the way she says it. Silly huh? So back to business.
Flex diet says that obese and overweight people are in the most need of a daily supplement not because "all they eat is junk food" but because the excess weight alters the absorption and metabolism of vitamins. I really like that explaination because I take pride in the healthy food I serve my family! I am always trying new recipes to give them a different take on food. We hardly ever eat out.  I will say that since becoming a stay at home mom I do cook more deserets/treats then I did before though!
I also like taking the multi vitamin because like Foodmatters says I am helping my body be able to help itself!
BTW I drank 2 liters of water yesterday! That's 64 oz! That's 8 glasses! Whoo Whoo Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment