Monday, July 18, 2011

Daily affirmations???

Have you heard about the power of suggestion? I read tonight that if you stop and say these affirmations to yourself each morning and every night, you are retuning your brain. I am pretty sure I do not have the follow through, I give up quite easily when I don't see results (I am an instant gratification kinda gal sometimes, but who isn't?) Has anyone out there tried daily affirmations? What did you think?

 

 

Affirmations For Weight Loss




Everyday I am feeling thinner and looking better



I love being healthy



Everyday in everyway, I am getting slimmer and fitter



I love exercising and making myself healthy



Everyday I am getting closer to my ideal weight
(can be made more specific by stating exact weight eg. 50 kgs)



I enjoy food that is healthy, balanced and makes me thin



I now claim my birthright to having a healthy and slim body



Losing weight comes easily and naturally to me



I am fully committed to reaching my ideal weight



If others can lose weight, so can I



I am on the road to health and fitness

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried daily affirmations though these sound like good ones. I do have a 'vision board' where I keep pictures and reminders of my goals, etc and I try to look at it each day. I have a picture of Greece on it- maybe someday?

    ReplyDelete