Friday, July 29, 2011

Blah blah blah

Westminster Toys The Happy Hamster Wheel RunnerI haven't been posting. I feel like a hamster with it's foot stuck in the wheel. I keep trying to stay on the wheel and keep up but my foot is stuck so instead of running in the wheel I keep flopping then running then flopping. Figuratively speaking of course.  I did really great working out last week. I went five full days! Then I missed Monday because I was coming off my graveyard shifts and was tired. Understandable right? Tuesday I did cardio and it felt great! Wednesday was my bummer day. I had a big day and I had no clothes that fit.  Even my maternity clothes that had fit no longer did! Ahhhhh! What a blow to my already fragile self esteem! So instead of bucking up and doing an exercise I buckled to my depression, I bought a bag of crack rolls and the eating commenced.  I'm trying to get the attitude of working out is fun again but I'm having a hard time.  Now that I have done my whaw whaw whaw shpell I will move on!  I know I just have to stick to the exercise and eating right but it's so hard when the opposite is so much easier right? That's how I got to where I am now! Buck up little camper and get to gettin'
I Want To Be A Cowboy

2 comments:

  1. When I feel like I have justified excuses, I use them. I just had a baby, I haven't slept, my kids are taking all my time..etc.. I accept that I have valid excuses. But I hear a little voice in my head saying "excuses won't bring results." Hasn't quite gotten me to do what I need to, but maybe it'll help you =) I actually had that thought when I was about to go to the dentist last month (I was scared), cavities don't care how tired I've been. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to have ups and downs when you are starting out on a new adventure like this. Give yourself a pat on the back for five great days and jump in again! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete