Sunday, July 24, 2011

tired and sore...

I haven't written the past few days but let me tell ya it's not cause I have been lazy! I started doing the p90 exercise and it's kicking my butt! Holy soreness. I could barely roll over the first couple of days! Today I am feeling good.  Last night I did power yoga while at work and today I feel bad because I am not sore! Does that mean I didn't push myself hard enough? It's weird going from absolute denial of exercise to wanting to make sure it's doing something! I want the pain baby!  I weighed myself today and I am still at 190. I am not giving up though. I am going to keep pushing and hopefully by this time next week I will at least be able to fit into another pair of pants (I can only wear two of the ones I have now and those I had to buy last month)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! So proud of you! Is it helping with the anger issues?

    ReplyDelete