Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh yum. Thank goodness!

Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Potato Soup Mix, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)Last night I made some fantastic soup that only took fifteen minutes!  I started with the potato soup base (which we won't be using again because I read the ingrediants and it has yellow 5 which my stepdaughter is allergic to) and then I threw in a bag of frozen veggies.  After it was cooked I took the soup by a scoopful and put in our NuWave twister and blended the veggies. The soup was fantastic did I mention that? We didn't add salt or pepper after it was all pureed.  If I may just say I use our twister to make baby food and to puree our soups because the kids (and husband) don't like chunks of veggies in them.  Yum and easy!!




My husband got into the fancy mood and toasted rye bread with a little butter then added tomatos and cheese.

Heaven, I was in heaven.  If this was a diet, I would stick to it easily haha!


2 comments:

  1. I used to love that potato soup too, until I looked at the ingredients! Way to go- hiding all those vegies in it! I found this other potato soup recipe that I want to try-even though it will take more work :) http://www.eatcleandiet.com/food_and_recipes/clean_recipe/leek_and_potato_soup.aspx

    ReplyDelete