Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day six...warm up

My weight today is 187 dang it!  I think maybe those five brownies two days ago and the two donuts last night have settled in.  Arg.  Okay so I picked the warm up solution to see if it will help jumpstart my weight loss.  In no way shape or form is this exercise! This is warm ups or calisthenics not exercise (because I hate exercise remember?) I am supposed to do twenty reps of each of the following twice a day.
Sit ups
Crunches
Push ups
Squats
Calf raises
Jumping Jacks
Oh boy that sounds like exercise. I think I was duped.  And twenty reps? I think I am going to have to work up to those push ups.  I did four before I collasped! Oh boy Oh Boy. The calf raises are easy I do at least a hundred of those a day when rocking my baby.  The rest I am going to do when baby is sleeping and I am watching tv.  That way it won't seem so bad right? RIGHT??? Deep breath. It's going to be okay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment