Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Are small changes enough?

I must admit I am feeling pretty frustrated and irritated with this whole process.  I know it's my fault but I am wondering if small changes are going to be enough to help me get to where I want to be.  I would love to say that I am going to commit and do something to change it but since the baby (the cute fantastic wonderful baby) was born I haven't been able to commit to anything besides her!  Thats crazy for me because I love to be decisive and in charge!  I am going to keep trying small changes for the rest of this week and at the end of the week re-evalutate my situation.  I am holding steady at 190 and it makes me sad.  But obviously not sad enough to take big action~ hmmm~ 
My husband says we should start working out once a day together. We have the PX90 videos and if we do start working out I think that's what we would do.  A glimmer of hope on the horizon? Or is that glimmer sweat and pain? Oh exercise I curse thee with open arms.

2 comments:

  1. One thing to remember is that nursing effects weight loss too. Brian's sister-in-law can't loose a pound (other than the initial baby/water weight) until she stops nursing. I have a friend who looses quite a bit initially then she starts gaining weight again until she stops nursing. Cut yourself a little slack for that.

    ReplyDelete