Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ARG. Diet books. ARG.

I started this post off with something cute (my daughter) because she brings a smile to my face and helps me put my life and weight into perspective! I am at 189 and holding strong. This makes me so mad. You know what this means? This means I am going to have to exercise. NOOOOOOOOOO! But yes I may have to bite the bullet and give in. So I know a little bit at a time and make it fun right? Right. Good luck with that! I am going to start with a walk today. I can handle a walk. Walks are nice, walks are relaxing. That's it I am going on a walk.

4 comments:

  1. We are going to go walk the Lagoon trail Monday morning. No if ands or BUTTS about it! I need to get movin too. You can be my motivator =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Monday morning I will be sleeping. I work graveyard Sunday and won't get home til 9. I will be your provibial motivator though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..Tuesday it is! Sleep is important. Cute picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this picture! Makes me miss her so!

    ReplyDelete