Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First day, first blog

So I am reading a book called the Flex Diet. He says you can lose twenty pounds in 8 weeks by just changing one small thing a day and continue doing it while adding one small thing each day. I would of picked weighing yourself to start with but my husband took the scale, to work, to weigh a garage door. No kidding ;) So I am starting with a blog. Scary.  Here are my stat's that are relavent to my weight. 
Married weight: 150 and very sexy
Pre pregnancy weight 174 not to shabby
Last day of pregnancy weight 199 scary!
Today???? to be anounced tomorrow as my daily weigh in starts
I know I am bouncing between 180 and 190, I am tired of wearing baggy shirts because none of my pre pregnancy ones fit. The boob fairy has given me double D's and giggles everytime I try to put on a normal bra (she thinks she is so clever not letting me fit) so all I wear are sports bra's. The belly fairy likes to glide across the hills of my stomach (especially when I laugh, like kids in winter on a new sled down a big hill) and is holding steady at my six month pregnant size.
I hate exercise. I figured I would start being more active as my new daughter is more active but that's not fair to my step kids or my husband. (So far in this book exercise has not been mentioned as one of the things I need to pick during my two weeks so I am going to hold on to that dream as long as I can!?)
So I begin my weight loss journey. Day one complete. The blog begins.....
Never give up, never surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment