Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day three...water!

Weight today: 186 Yea for me! So I watched this movie Foodmatter's yesterday. It's pretty instense and full of information I really liked it!  For my small change today I am adding drinking 6 glasses of water a day. Both Foodmatters and the flex diet agree that we get enough water from the food we eat. Foodmatters says the importance of drinking water all day long is to carry the toxins we consume in our food and help it out of our body quicker.  Flex diet says water is important because it takes up room in our stomach and helps our metabolism.  Either way they both sound good!  So I have a pitcher of water I will fill up each morning and then everytime before I go in the kitchen or when I want to snack I will drink water first!  I will let ya know how this goes! It's a beautiful day I feel I may be up for a walk later hmmm.
P.s. One part I really liked in Foodmatters is when one of the doctor's said that the nutrients we put into are body don't do anything by themselves. What the nutrients are there for are be there to fill the body and let the body function as it should. To let the body heal and take care of itself. Drugs don't help the body. Nutrients/vitamins do!
Never give up Never surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment