Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day two...weigh in...

Yesterday after finishing my first blog I went into the kitchen and ate five cookies! Oops.  But now my house is cookie free so I will look on the positve side there. I also tried to not snack after 8 but Tony had to go back out to work and I found myself eating chips. Dang it! Naughty hands, guess I better be more aware of what I am doing!  Today for my small change I am going to start weighing myself daily. Research shows that when people weigh themselves daily that they have double the weight loss then weekly or not at all. I even took a picture to prove it!  My toenails were painted by my lovely daughter Ashlyn and I thank her for giving everyone something pretty to look at right now!
So my weight today is a whopping 187. That makes me kinda sad but at least it's not as high as it has been in the past.  Three years ago I weighed myself at 215. That won't happen again!
And here is why..... Man I love those two!

No comments:

Post a Comment