Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello reality. I have been expecting you.

Me? Avoiding you? No No no reality you got it all wrong! I was not avoiding you.....I was going the long way around is all.

Okay yeah I have been avoiding the truth of my situation. I am, dare I say, over my weight limit. I have reached the cusp of my sexy and can go no further. I must recede the flood of fat that has overtaken my body and soul.  I meant to write the terms of my surrender but instead started picking on Disney and doing dollar store crafts. I'm not saying I am going to stop I'm just saying it was a good distraction!

I bought a pair of pants. I bought a pair of pants online and they don't fit. Return them you say? NO. I will not. I bought pants in a size I thought I would never wear and you know what? I still can't wear them but for all the wrong reasons!! My bootie is not so cutie.
So back to my original plan of action. Small changes. I must get back to the basics.
1. I will start drinking water instead of soda
2. I will wake up at 7am Tuesday thru Saturday and take the dog on a walk, someday a run.
3.No more brownies at midnight. Seriously I eat brownies at midnight and if there are any left over? I eat them for breakfast. It would be a shame to waste them after all.
4. I will try to limit my breads to one meal a day. I am a carb whore but I can be reborn again!

I begin, tomorrow. If not tomorrow the next day or the day after but someday and soon.
Just kidding I will start Friday. Okay okay I will start tomorrow, geez get off my back!

2 comments:

  1. I have to do short term goals. The only way I've been able to survive my week and a half of no sugar, is knowing that my month is just a break to get me away from my addiction. Then at the end of my month, I will re-evaluate and make new goals. I have also found that going to bed early makes a huge difference when I actually do it. =) Good luck Sis! Keep tryin! (And maybe try just not making brownies at all?) My family has definitely eaten a ton less sugar since I've been on my goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sometimes reality stinks! Good goals though- you can do it!

    ReplyDelete