Tuesday, September 6, 2011

dollar store craft #1... magnets

SO I googled Dollar store crafts and I found a wealth of information! Needless to say I have been obsessed ever since. The possibilities are endless! Ouch. Brain Freeze. I saw this awesome post about making your own magnets from little toys the kids leave around the house! How freaking cool!I knew I had to do it! Of course, when my kids leave little toys around the house I just throw them away (don't tell the kids) so I had to go to the dollar store and buy some little toys! I saw some Toy Story toys and some little cars so I gave it a try! Pretty cute but they have a hard time holding on so I don't think they will be holding anything! I made these and thought of my nephew's birthday coming up and I think these will be in his gift! (don't tell) So many secrets, so little time! Enjoy!
Here is how I did it.




Totally cool right?

1 comment: