Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update Update Update!

Truth or dare. If you were sitting at work in the office and it's three am, would you choose cookies from the plate on the desk or go get the cold scrambled eggs waiting for you in the fridge? Truth. I went for the cookies. And I regretted it. I could almost immediately feel the uncontrolable need for more. So I went and ate the eggs and I was better. 

So this food change has not been as hard as I thought it would be which is great, and I really look forward to my reward meals at the end of the day!
Direct text to my husband "for dinner I want pizza and breadsticks please! also something chocolate, very chocolate any kind of chocolate"
I have been able to keep my eating in the evenings to that hour which is amazing because I am a snacker!

All in all I think it's going pretty well, I still have major cravings for bread everytime I go into the kitchen but I am working on being strong!
I have lost 2 pounds so far which is cool. I will keep on keepin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment