Saturday, August 20, 2011

I surrender.

                                             

I was doing so well, I was on a weight loss roll, three pounds almost four I was sure.  And then the children came home.  The children came home and my weight loss world was thrown on its head. Kinda like a back flip gone wrong.  I dug in and really tried for a couple of days to stick with the carb addict diet. After a few days it was just to much!  I had no time to make meals for myself and the meals that the kids wanted ie peanut butter and jam, mac and cheese, cereal, toast and all that sort! So I gave in. I gave in and started eating what the kids ate. You know what? I very much felt the difference.  I went from feeling lighter and confident to feeling heavy.  I am hoping that with school starting and the kids being gone during the danger time zone, it will be more manageable and be able to get back on track!  If not I may need a back up plan. But what will that plan be you ask? I don't know, I really don't. Do I surrender? give me a week and I will let you know but for right now I am negotiating the terms of my surrender.

1 comment: