Friday, August 5, 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall....go suck an egg

I have been avoiding the mirror lately can you tell from passive aggressive title? It's easier not to do your hair cute or worry about how my clothes don't fit when I don't see it in reality.  Yesterday my one pair of pants that fit me were in the wash, so I wore my pregnancy overalls.  Quite comfy but practical? No. I have a drawerful of cute pants that I used to wear, I want to wear you! Yesterday I seriously considered going back on Atkins. I lost alot of weight the first time I did it. But then let me repeat the last part "the first time I did it" Obviously it was not a lifestyle change for me! So I went back and started reading The Carbohydrate addicts book again. If I am willing to do Atkins, which is strict and mean, why am I not willing to do the Addict's diet which is semi strict but with an hour of love and glutten? The answer I came up with is because it was a boring book. Not a way to decide my lifestyle change. So I dug in again and I am going to try. No carbohydrates for breakfast or lunch. Carbohydrates in moderation for dinner. Seems like a much better deal!
Day one breakfast: Turkey bacon, scrambed eggs with pepper jack cheese and a cup of coffee. Yummy and filling!
I will keep ya updated on my progress, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i started a wedding diet last week! plus i jog to get the mail every day and do atleast 30 situps i have lost 2 pounds not a lot but i can already see a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few days, how's it going?

    ReplyDelete