Tuesday, April 24, 2012

80%

We have been eating Paleo for one whole week. Correction. We have been eating 80% Paleo and 20% clean eating. I think this is going to be the best all around for us.  We love us some noodles! We need an occasional sandwhich!  Honestly, we didn't tell the kids we were going to change our eating habits. I just did it.  We went from 4-5 loaves of bread a week to one. Amazing right? Our fridge is full of fruits, veggies, meats, eggs and individual yogurts! 

I was afraid the kids would revolt and complain about the lack of toast, sandwhiches and cereal.  You know what? Not one complaint this week. Not one! Double amazing.  Everyone ate their food until it was gone and then asked for more. Talk about blowing my mind!  One of the biggest hits had only   Three ingrediants but soooo delicious.The reciepe is here : Paleo Banana Pancakes
 and here is how ours looked








These pancakes are delicious and really don't need syrup but the kids and hubby don't think Pancakes are pancakes without it!

Weigh in: 191
Kinda disappointed about the weight but I do want to note that I only worked out once last week.  Also when I went to get dresses this morning I was able to wear a skirt that I have not been able to wear before! The best part was that there was no shimming in or pulling and tugging. I just put it on and it was lovely! Enjoy your week. I know I will!

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Recipe please? 2 eggs, how many bananas, how much almond butter? Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, krista! it's andrea. found your blog! can't wait to follow your journey and keep in better touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo hoo! I'm so excited you found my lil blog! I am glad we can be in better touch! I sure do miss you! Can't wait to hear more about your current journey too!

      Delete